Setting up a phone system for a small business (or if you simply want to be able to have an Australian landline number while you're travelling overseas.
- Go to crazytel.com.au and sign up for a VoIP Home Phone Plan (Pick the PAYG plan where you pay zero per month).
- Get the $2.00 of free credit and buy a DID number (this will cost you $1.00 per month).
- Configure a SIP trunk with your mobile.
- Add the Cloud Softphone app (I've only done this with Android).
- Make sure this bit works before proceeding.
- Create the Voicemail under Number Management and configure it to send voicemail to your email address.
- Create a Time Switch under Number Management
- Create a Ring Group under Trunk Features
- If required, add a new number under Verified Caller ID